Why Invest In Tellus?
- Vision: To be Australia’s leader in world’s best practice geological repository waste solutions
- Mission: To contribute towards a cleaner Australia by developing a portfolio of geological repositories that provide waste storage, recovery and permanent isolation solutions plus complementary salt and clay products to our clients
- Core values: Safety, Service, People and Sustainability
- Tellus’ business model mirrors world’s best practice solutions operating in the UK, Europe, USA and Canada
- World class infrastructure assets supported by a national logistics network
- Attractive industry fundamentals with exposure to high growth waste markets
- High barriers to entry
- Diversified customer base attracted to Tellus’ unique value add proposition
- Long term contracts with high quality counterparties
- Strong financial profile
- Low environmental and liability risk
- First mover advantage in Australasia
- Highly experienced executive management team
- World class contractors and consultants
- Tellus is focused on developing two flagship dual revenue projects – The Sandy Ridge Facility (Western Australia) and The Chandler Facility (Northern Territory)
- Significant multigenerational employment opportunities for indigenous people and enterprises.
This information (Tellus website) has been prepared by Tellus Holdings Ltd (ABN 97 138 119 829) (‘Tellus’) and is for information purposes only. This website contains summary information about Tellus and its subsidiaries and their activities current as at the date of this website. The information in this website is of general background and does not purport to be complete. It should be read in conjunction with other periodic announcements on www.tellusholdings.com.au. The key information on detailed exploration target statements, mineral resource estimates, and feasibility results can be found in Tellus’ publicly released media announcements. Exploration target statements and mineral resources estimations are appended to comply with ASX guidelines but investors are urged to read supporting information in full available on the company’s website, and available in their data room.
This website contains certain “forward-looking statements”. Forward looking words such as, “expect”, “should”, “could “, “may”, “plan”, “will”, “forecast”, “estimate”, “target” and other similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements within the meaning of securities laws of applicable jurisdictions. Indications of, and guidance on, future earnings and financial position and performance are also forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements, opinions and estimates provided in this website are based on assumptions and contingencies which are subject to change without notice, as are statements about market and industry trends, which are based on interpretations of current market conditions, and independent third party expertise. Such forward-looking statements, opinions, and estimates are not guarantees of future performance.
Not an offer
This website does not constitute an offer, invitation, or recommendation to subscribe for or purchase any security and neither this website nor anything contained in it shall form the basis of any contract or commitment.
Competent Person Statements – Chandler Project
Any references to reserve and resources estimations should be read in conjunction with Tellus’ Ore Reserves and Mineral Resources statement for its projects as loaded onto Tellus’ website. The information in this website that relates to Mineral Resources – Chandler Project – is based on information compiled by ERCOSPLAN Ingenieurgesellschaft Geotechnik und Bergbau mbH (‘ERCOSPLAN’). Jana Neubert is a senior geologist and employee of ERCOSPLAN and a member in good standing of the European Federation of Geologists registered as “European Geologist” (Registration Number 1033). For additional information refer to the Chandler – JORC media release (1 July 14).
Competent Person Statement – Sandy Ridge Project
The information in this website that relates to Mineral Resources – Sandy Ridge Project – is based on information compiled by Terra Search Pty Ltd. Mr Jenkins is Principal Geologist of Terra Search and a Member of the Australian Institute of Geoscientists. Mr Jenkins has sufficient experience which is relevant to the style of mineralisation and type of deposit under consideration and to the activity which he has undertaken to qualify as a Competent Person as defined in the 2012 edition of the Australasian Code for the Reporting of Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves. For additional information refer to the Sandy Ridge – JORC media release (20 June 14).