PERMANENT WASTE DISPOSAL SERVICES
INDICATIVE PRICING GUIDE
Welcome to the Tellus Pricing Guide.
At Tellus, we want me to make it simple for our clients to understand our capability with respect to intractable wastes and its pricing.
- All rates and pricing are indicative only;
- All rates for disposal (unless specified) are per tonne, are subject to waste verification and must meet Tellus’ Waste Acceptance Criteria;
- Rates are exclusive of GST, levies and taxes;
- Rates do not consider volume, term or payment terms for which discounts may apply. However, minimum order quantities do apply; and
- Rates are exclusive of transport costs, packaging, and permitting costs.
For more information regarding pricing, services or business solutions please email us at email@example.com
Tellus has a very broad Waste Acceptance Criteria. We currently accept waste from anywhere in Australia and its Exclusive Economic Zone. All waste must be approved by Tellus before being shipped to Tellus’ Geological Repository at Sandy Ridge.
We are licenced in Western Australia to receive Class IV & V wastes. The table below is a quick comparative guide for waste classification in your state.
|WA||Class V||Class IV|
|QLD||Cat. 1||Cat. 1|
|NSW||Hazardous||Restricted Solid Waste|
|VIC||Cat. A||Cat. B|
|NT||Controlled Waste||Controlled Waste|
|SA||Listed Waste||Listed Waste|
|TAS||Controlled Waste||Controlled Waste|
All material shipped to Tellus must be
- Appropriately packaged and suitable for the intended journey,
- Shipped by supply chain providers who have appropriate licencing, insurance, and training, and
- Compliant with all applicable laws and approvals.
Tellus is happy to assist with the above requirements.
PERMANENT ISOLATION CERTIFICATE: THE TELLUS PIC™
Tellus is the only company in Australia that can offer a waste owner a Permanent Isolation Certificate (or Tellus PIC™), which certifies facts required by auditors under AASB137 to permanently remove disposal liability from a waste owner’s balance sheet. Tellus’ ability to issue this certificate is backed by two of the “Big Four” accounting firms and also by our world-class safety case.
Further information can be provided on request.
CIRCULAR ECONOMY AND LONG-TERM STORAGE AND RECOVERY
Tellus is committed to reinvesting in its communities through the circular economy. Additionally, we offer the option to safely store strategic wastes for future recovery.
- All goods received on site are weighed, as part of our waste acceptance process, which is aligned to our licencing requirements. Incorrect identification of product weight may incur additional fees and surcharges.
- Minimum charges or fees may apply.
- Material that is difficult to handle or dispose of may incur additional fees, including washout out of transport containers, PPE /PPC, rigging or lifting equipment and also redundant packaging.
- All waste received at Tellus’ Repository must comply with Tellus’ Waste Acceptance Criteria. If waste falls outside the Waste Acceptance Criteria, the waste may be rejected or quarantined by Tellus at the client’s expense.
- Tellus will require client information prior to a client being set up in its accounts system and waste being shipped.
- Tellus reserves the right to amend these fees and charges at any time.
- All fees and charges are otherwise subject to contract.
- Please note our 2022/2023 pricing is currently under management review. Please get in touch with our sales team for information on pricing.
INDICATIVE PRICING GUIDE
|MATERIAL BY CATEGORY||PRICE (PER TONNE)|
|Liquids / Sludges|
|Organochlorine, Organic Phoshorous||$POA|
|Solid <50mg / kg||$POA|
|Solid >50mg / kg||$POA|
|Low Level Radioactive Wastes (LLW)|
DOING BUSINESS WITH TELLUS AS A NEW CUSTOMER
INDICATIVE PRICING PHASE
1) Provide Tellus with waste details#1, including
- Product description
- Volume of waste (tonne, litres, or units)
- Transport and packaging details.
2) Tellus will come back with an indicative price#2
- Detailing exclusions, assumptions & limitations.
ONCE YOU ARE READY…
3) Complete the customer onboarding process, including
- Confirm waste location, volume, waste characterisation details, and transportation
- Timeframe over which waste will move
- Payment information
- Compete the Waste Services Contract.
4) Confirm with Tellus staff, waste movement dates, key contacts, and other pertinent information relating to the task.
#1 Client laboratory results and photographs assists Tellus in determining that the waste conforms with Tellus’ waste acceptance criteria.
#2 Waste Pricing will only be verified once Tellus has verified waste characterisation.